“Loved it” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Florida
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2011

The Inn is in the heart of Santa Fe so streets are narrow and views are of buildings next door. So don't go there for the view, go there for the superior service, excellent food, charming rooms all with fireplaces, and perfect location for exploring, galleries, restaurants, walking. We had reservations for two nights and added an additional night because it was so pleasant. Dinner in the restaurant was some of the best meals we had. Staff is more helpful and friendly than one usually encounters in a busy hotel. We will definitely return.

Room Tip: Their real website, not the booking service.
3 Thank Flaze
RIOTASantaFe, General Manager at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this review, 10 June 2011
Being in the heart of downtown Santa Fe, Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi is within walking distance to many types of shops, galleries and restaurants. Inside in the Anasazi Restaurant, under the innovative direction of Executive Chef Oliver Ridgeway, the restaurant's menus change frequently and celebrate American cuisine infused with fresh, seasonal and regional ingredients. Thank you for your kind feedback we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Managin Director

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2011

It was a little hard navigating to the hotel due to Downtown Santa Fe's tricky streets, but I was very happy when I found the gem I was to be staying at. Its outside decor, as well as inside decor fit in so well with Santa Fe with out being too themed. The service was wonderful from the bellman/valet to the housekeepers. The rooms are well sized, and priced accordingly for being a Rosewood Property.

On top of all of that, it is located steps away from the Plaza! I could walk to all of the stores and restaurants. The Burrito Co. is right next door, great for breakfast.

On the downside, there is no gym or pool. It is clear though, that there is just no possibility for this, and apparently they can not build any higher due to regulations.

Overall, I love this place and I will stay there in the future. I love Santa Fe, and now I love the Anasazi.

3 Thank mnielsen88
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2011

This hotel is very nice in many aspects, but the rooms were disappointing. The bathroom is ok, but the rooms are so dark and small. My view from the window was of the brick wall of the hotel next door. The service is excellent and location is super. I believe my room was a superior king, but for the rate I paid I was expecting a little more.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RIOTASantaFe, General Manager at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this review, 27 June 2011
As the Managing Director for Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, I'm delighted we were able to provide you with outstanding service during your stay. Located right off the plaza square we are in a convenient location for our guests to walk and enjoy a day of shopping and dining. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Inn in the near future.

Andrea Gates, Managing Director
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2011

I really cannot think of one bad thing to comment on here, maybe if I had to really stretch it, the shower is tricky to turn on. Other than that, the staff, building, location, service, food, everything was top notch. I wish I had this as an option as a business traveler in other cities. Keep it up!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank OrlandoBubbie
RIOTASantaFe, General Manager at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this review, 14 June 2011
As the Managing Director for Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, I'm pleased to know our staff was able to provide you with the top level of service we strive to give to every guest. We hope to welcome you back in the near future and I hope the tricky shower won't be a problem next time!

Andrea Gates, Managing Director
Nuremberg, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2011

We stayed for one night only on a stop over in Santa Fe. This hotel is located in the heart of where you want to be. Everything is in easy walking distance so you can park the car and leave it. The service was the best I have encountered from any 5 star hotel in the world. The concierge in particular was outstanding. The rooms are not large, but are charming and well-appointed. Ours even had a fireplace which added to the ambiance. The only down side to this hotel is that there is no pool or spa, which for the money, would be nice. However, I would still highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Try to ask for one with a view.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank sevenleagueboots79
RIOTASantaFe, General Manager at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this review, 2 May 2011
Thank you for your positive feedback in regards to your recent stay. As the Managing Director for Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, I'm pleased we were able to leave a lasting impression on you and hope to welcome you back to the Inn soon.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2011

Accomodations were wonderful as was the restaurant. Nicely decorated without being overdone. All members of the staff were friendly and helpful. Great location for touring downtown and for shoping. I highly recommend the Inn and would stay there again if returning to the area.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
As the Managing Director for Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, we strive for excellent service with each and every guest and I'm delighted our warm attentive staff could accommodate you during your stay and make it memorable. We look forward to your return to the Inn.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2011

I travel down each Spring to spend a month in Paradise Valley, AZ. I very much enjoyed staying here for two night last April and am now thrilled to be returning for the trip down and then again the trip home. I travel with a little terrier and she was so comfortable and welcomed by all the staff. One of the bellman took her for walks regularly and I had to beg him to accept a tip. She was pampered with her special bed, bowls and homemade biscuits. the two legged guests traveling with me also enjoyed the amazing conciege who were always most helpful. The amazing food in the restaurant and the library bar was such a comfortable place. I arrive there this year with my sister on March 31 and I am certain we will enjoy it as much as our last visit!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank KimmLSI
Your comments are very much appreciated and we always look forward to welcoming our repeat guests again and again as well as our four legged guests! We look forward to your next stay with us and we hope you'll be able to bring your canine friend as well!