This was our first time in Sante Fe, and although there for just one night, we loved it! Our Deluxe room was very attractive with a nice sitting area and a comfy big bed - and dog friendly. The front desk was great and also very accommodating of our standard poodle. We were told they normally only take dogs up to 35 lbs, however, we convinced them he was a very well trained boy, so they made an exception. Although this inn is conveniently located to scores of other restaurants, we decided to have all of our meals in the outdoor section of their restaurant and in our room. Dinner was fabulous - the Tequila Cured Salmon & Ahi Tuna starter was very yummy, and the Lamb Chops served with the equally scrumptious green chile grit cakes were perfection (ordered med-rare, and after returning the first serve for being cooked well done, the error was corrected at super human speed). We also shared the fork tender 9-Spice Beef Tenderloin with poblano gnocchi - another winning dish! Our poodle was allowed to sit outside of the eating area by the front door, which made him very happy because, acting as the official greeter, everyone who walked by wanted to pet him. He also became fast friends with the doorman who kept slipping him dog biscuits. Breakfast the following morning was in our room. Beautiful presentation and again, very, very good food. The Anasazi Benedict in particular was out of this world - eggs served over corn chipotle pancakes and a house-made chicken apple sausage patty, with a jalapeno hollandaise. We also really enjoyed the Huevos Rancheros with Chorizo and Black Beans. We would definitely stay and eat here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located and with one of the best restaurants in Santa Fe, this hotel provides local color in luxurious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Anasazi
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Santa Fe, New Mexico