We have been staying at the Inn of the Anasazi for 15 years now and it is undoubtedly the best hotel when comparing service, experience and overall location. There is just a feeling of security and comfort that no other hotel has.
They are consistently good and have a staff that is experienced and helpful without being too intrusive. While they don't offer a spa or huge workout facility, there are options around the area such as 10,000 Waves Spa which are world class.
Hotel rooms are reasonable sized with fireplaces in each (gas, turned on by a switch). The beds are large and comfortable with a turndown service each night that consists of a delicious dessert/cookie along with a Native American parable written on paper accompanying it.
While there is really no view to speak of, the hotel is about 50 feet from the main square, so it isn't really possible to be in a better location. Other hotels in the area may be less expensive, but they don't offer the amenities of the Inn of the Anasazi or the combination of style and class.
Their concierge service is one of the finest we have ever used and, again, does it without being overbearing. This sums up the mellow, but satisfying experience they provide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located and with one of the best restaurants in Santa Fe, this hotel provides local color in luxurious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Anasazi
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Santa Fe, New Mexico