so named because of the abundance of freshly baked cookies left around the hotel for the guests to enjoy! First time in the charming town of Santa Fe, excellent hotel a stones throw from the centre. Fabulous service, the staff are wonderful, the accommodation without fault. Plenty to do for the kids-white water rafting, hot-air ballooning, fishing, horse riding, exploring Bandelier National Park.
Fantastic restaurants around, including the hotels own. Loved The Compound in the art district, or The Bullring opposite the hotel. Breakfast is needlessly over-priced so stop by the little French cafe in the town or the burrito cafe next door!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located and with one of the best restaurants in Santa Fe, this hotel provides local color in luxurious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Anasazi
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Santa Fe, New Mexico