I enjoyed four days in May at the Anasazi Inn with a girl friend. We had such a fabulous time while staying at the inn. We found the staff to be so helpful, particularly the concierge, Gloria, who took care of our every need from recommending sightseeing options and making our dinner plans. She always helped us with a smile, and we felt that all of her suggestions were wonderful and well suited to what we wanted to do while we were in Santa Fe. We loved our room and its beautiful decor. The cookies at night were a welcome treat, as was the lemonade in the afternoon.We were always greeted when we returned to the inn after a day of sightseeing or shopping, and we found that the central location of the inn really helped us to be able to explore Santa Fe that much better. What a delightful city! When we return to Santa Fe with our husbands the next time, I know we will stay at the Anasazi again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located and with one of the best restaurants in Santa Fe, this hotel provides local color in luxurious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Anasazi
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Santa Fe, New Mexico