Just off the main plaza, the center of old town is the beautiful Inn of the Anasazi. Large comfortable rooms with a fire place in each. The restaurant is first class with inside or outside dinning. The quite bar has the best Margaritas. The staff was as pleasant and efficient as I have ever uncounted. Not cheap but a lot for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn features 58 rooms all with handcrafted furnishings, traditional wooden ceilings and kiva fireplaces. Guest room interiors reflect a modern, sophisticated aesthetic while still celebrating the hotel's Southwestern spirit. Set in the cultural heart of New Mexico's capital, the inn is situated just steps from the city's galleries, shops, museums and the historic Santa Fe Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Anasazi
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Santa Fe, New Mexico