Perfect place for people and pets. Central to the action yet quiet as the countryside. Rooms are very large and comfortable. The entire staff is the finest I have met. Jacquelyn adopted my wife and I, and especially our dog Ranger. Doggie treats abound. The people treats were found in our lunch of Ahi tacos and our dinner of Scallops. The martini's from the bar, after a day of hiking, were as good as it gets. Felt like family in an environment that says "fancy" in Santa Fe style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn features 58 rooms all with handcrafted furnishings, traditional wooden ceilings and kiva fireplaces. Guest room interiors reflect a modern, sophisticated aesthetic while still celebrating the hotel's Southwestern spirit. Set in the cultural heart of New Mexico's capital, the inn is situated just steps from the city's galleries, shops, museums and the historic Santa Fe Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Anasazi
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Santa Fe, New Mexico