We spent three nights at the Inn in late August. Situated right off the Plaza and adjacent to the Palace of the Governors, the Inn is within walking distance of nearly everything in downtown Santa Fe.
The rooms and the hotel generally are well-decorated and remind you that you are in the Southwest. The hotel service is very attentive and friendly.
The restaurant service was spotty. Our breakfasts tended to take a very long time to arrive although there were few people eating when we were there. Our one dinner there was perfect. The food itself at dinner also out-shined breakfast by proportions. We wondered whether the service had to do with our age (we are in our early 30s) since our meals with our older parents tended to be more prompt. Or perhaps it was just coincidence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located and with one of the best restaurants in Santa Fe, this hotel provides local color in luxurious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Anasazi
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Santa Fe, New Mexico