I stayed here on the advice of local friends - I had my dog and did not wish to inconvenience the friends. The hotel was wonderful. Great location, professional staff made our stay most welcome. The rooms are all that anyone would expect, though yes, the TV isn't plasma (as another reviewer commented), but, I never understand that complaint from a traveler. And I will say the desk chair, though beautiful to look at, was probably the most uncomfortable I've ever sat in. Santa Fe has so much else to offer besides TV and office work, and the Inn is perfectly situated for what is essentially a walking town. The hotel was great about the dog, even supplying a food and water bowl on a tray. One point: I would not stay again in the upper (3rd floor) area back, as we did, if you have a dog because it is a very long walk to the front door... but that is minor. This hotel has a grace and charm missing in many others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located and with one of the best restaurants in Santa Fe, this hotel provides local color in luxurious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Anasazi
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Santa Fe, New Mexico