Motel 6 Santa Fe
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$216
US$264
US$248
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$110
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$104
ComfortSuites
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$237
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$69
EconoLodge
US$329
US$282
  • Pool
Villas de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$380
US$357
  • Pool
Homewood Suites Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$211
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2010

We needed downstairs, next to grass with table so the only room like this was across from handicap parking which is many spaces all side by side even though rooms in front of them are not all handicap rooms which makes no sense, so we had to park quite a ways from our room. Parking is not RIGHT in front of rooms but on the other side of road which is only then wide enough for one car to pass at a time between rooms and parked cars. Located on a very noisy busy street. Rooms were very inexpensive and clean and we loved the hardwood pet friendly floors. Housekeeping spoke NO ENGLISH whatsoever. Front desk staff was very friendly and accomadating. Would recommend for no frills, inexpensive pet friendly motel.

Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank travelswithdogs1016
Reviewed 17 July 2010

Perfectly adequate accommodations for such an extremely low price, however the Motel 6 on Zafaraono is a better room for the same price. The rooms are clean, bathroom, and there was really nothing to complain about, but go to the one on Zafarono, it is a better deal.

Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank dimpprob
Reviewed 2 July 2010

I stayed one night in the Motel 6 on Cerillos Road on 6/24. The room looked like it had recently been refurbished. The bathroom looked clean. I washed my hands and reached for a towel hanging on the towel bar. The towel bar came off the wall.

I then noticed a sign on the bed stating that sheets were changed only every 3 nights due to city water shortage and that towels would not be replaced if they hung on the towel bar. I expect that I used the towel that a stranger before me had hung up.

I pulled back the covers, removed the bedspread and put it on the other bed. The sheets were cotton and they looked a little wrinkled but I know it is hard to get cotton sheets on the bed without wrinkling them. I took the motel pillows and put them on the far side of the bed and used my own pillow.

I woke in the night itching and noticed red spots on my legs. I got up in the morning an put on my rubber flip flops and turned on the shower. The water was a mere trickle and it wasn't very hot. There wasn't enough water pressure to rinse off soap if I got soaped up and definitely not enough pressure to wash my shoulder-length hair. I did not take a shower.

I then turned my attention to the bed and I noticed tiny black specks moving across the sheets. I expect that they were the source of the bites and itchiness that I had. I went to the desk and reported the shower problem and the specks on the sheets. I also told the clerk that there was a short dark hair in the corner of the bed where I had placed the hotel towels.

When I had checked in, the clerk saw me jump when two small dogs licked my feet. She asked me if they were mine and I told her no. I don't know whether dogs are allowed at the motel or not but perhaps pets that are allowed to sleep in their owner's beds are responsible for the insect infestation.

The clerk told me that the water had been turned off and that they weren't notified but that it was back on. I told her funny, the sink and toilet worked fine. The shower was the only water problem.

This place is an insidiously dirty dump. Don't go there.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank mesalover
Reviewed 18 April 2010

It's a Motel 6. Clean rooms but small and musty smelling. Parking sucked. We had to park quite a way's away. Didn't get much sleep since it is located on a very busy street with sirens going off ALL night. Wouldn't stay there again. The only reason we did stay was because we had a dog and La Quinta was full.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank PCmtnchick
Reviewed 10 April 2010

We were trying to avoid getting stuck in a snow storm in Denver which was also going to be in New Mexico.
We left Denver and drove as far as could, we ended up in Santa Fe at about 11:30pm on a Thursday night.
We exited on Cerrillos Road and literally stopped at every hotel and each one was full.
Pulled in the Motel 6 and they did have rooms.
The room was nothing fancy but was clean, I don't think the beds were the greatest but ok.
The parking lot was fairly full by that time of night, had to park a little way from our room. Had to climb stairs with our suitcases.
Hotel was quiet.
Overall a pretty good experience here.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family