My wife and I decided to have a road trip adventure for our honeymoon and this authentic Japanese style bathhouse is unbelievable. We stayed in the crescent moon house which is well over 1000 sq. ft. and an unbelievable value. The baths, house and restaurant were so good we even extended our stay. Thank you to everyone for helping us have a wonderful stay. We will be back for our anniversary in years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Thousand Waves is a unique mountain spa resort near Santa Fe, New Mexico that feels like a Japanese onsen. We're primarily a large, beautiful day spa, but for those who plan ahead, we're a great destination spa. Just a short walk through the trees from the baths and treatment areas are thirteen hotel suites.Come for an hour or a week. Stop by briefly after skiing, or spend a romantic vacation sampling our luxury spa packages every day. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses Of The Moon Hotel Santa Fe
- 10,000 Waves - Houses Of The Moon
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses Of The Moon Santa Fe, New Mexico