Because of the convenience of being right at the spa and restaurant, we definitely recommend this place. Our room was lovely and serene That said, if you want a larger breakfast, bring some food. What was available in the room was fine, if you like granola...I'm one of those weird people who would rather have an egg. Also, the bed was extremely comfortable but set very low to the ground on a low platform. I got up in the middle of the night and took a tumble, not bad but it could have been much worse. We would stay here again most likely but would choose a different room with a larger patio and would definitely bring food for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Thousand Waves is a unique mountain spa resort near Santa Fe, New Mexico that feels like a Japanese onsen. We're primarily a large, beautiful day spa, but for those who plan ahead, we're a great destination spa. Just a short walk through the trees from the baths and treatment areas are thirteen hotel suites.Come for an hour or a week. Stop by briefly after skiing, or spend a romantic vacation sampling our luxury spa packages every day. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses Of The Moon Hotel Santa Fe
- 10,000 Waves - Houses Of The Moon
- Ten Thousand Waves Santa Fe, New Mexico