We had booked a reservation at another B&B in Sante Fe. Upon our arrival we found the place to be closed. We called the owner of the Old Town B&B in Albuquerque and she referred us to Hacienda Nicholas. Much to our relief and amazment we were treated to the best room in the house and given a break on the room rate because of our situation. Not only was the staff friendly and accomodating but the breakfasts were delicious as were the afternoon wine and cheese treats. The location is only two blocks from the main plaza and within easy walking distance of several excellent restaurants. Carolyn, the gracious owner, operates three B&B's in Santa Fe as well as a wonderful spa. A stay at one of her locations is a treat not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting B&B offers guests a true taste of the Southwest. Enjoy a great night’s sleep in our beds of feather and down. Unwind in the peace and tranquility afforded by extra thick adobe walls or go one step further and experience sublime bliss next door at the Absolute Nirvana Spa. Savor the luscious scents from our heavenly rose garden and partake of delectable Southwestern inspired breakfasts and afternoon wine & cheese. Let our dedicated staff help you make the most of Santa Fe so you can have the holiday you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Nicholas Hotel Santa Fe
- Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico