Hacienda Nicholas gives one the feeling that you are home but in a new place. It has a relaxed Spanish style elegance that makes you feel pampered. If the evening is cool you may light the fire which has been layed for you in the large fireplace. Or, if it is warm you may choose to sit on the patio and enjoy the beautiful garden with the humming birds.
The breakfasts are excellent. Each morning we couldn't wait to see what would be placed before us. My favorite? I can't decide between the quiche or the blue corn waffles. I guess I have to mention the Santa Fe Scramble also. All were delicious.The fresh fruit cup each morning was perfect. All day long there were brownies, cookies, cherry cobbler and other treats waiting just in case you need a snack between sight seeing trips.
Speaking of sightseeing the Hacienda is very centrally located and is only a short walk to the Saturday Market or the Plaza and what is believed to be the oldest, in use, church in the USA. There are so many places to visit and eat we must come back to take it all in.
This is a wonderful bed and breakfast and I would recommend it to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting B&B offers guests a true taste of the Southwest. Enjoy a great night’s sleep in our beds of feather and down. Unwind in the peace and tranquility afforded by extra thick adobe walls or go one step further and experience sublime bliss next door at the Absolute Nirvana Spa. Savor the luscious scents from our heavenly rose garden and partake of delectable Southwestern inspired breakfasts and afternoon wine & cheese. Let our dedicated staff help you make the most of Santa Fe so you can have the holiday you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Nicholas Hotel Santa Fe
- Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico