Our latest visit to Santa Fe was once again wonderful--due mostly to the lovely Hacienda Nicholas. It's so close to the square with its shops and people-watching, and to several restaurants where we like to eat. Park the car and walk! We have stayed in three of the rooms at different times. This time we had The Wisteria Room--a long, quiet room with a large, great red-tiled bathroom. The Sage Room is small, but just right for the night, and it has purple sage right outside the window. The Hollyhock Room is so cool---it has hand-painted 40's type picture tiles set into the bathroom walls--not to be missed! All the beds we've slept in are heavenly, with fluffy comforters and pillows. The breakfasts have all been good; gourmet cooking so early! The social hour in the afternoon provides yet another opportunity to sample delicious hors d'oeuvres. And the staff have helpful suggestions; all you have to do is ask. Carolyn has done a commendable job of keeping her B & B on the cutting edge of comfort, cuisine and ecology! Here's to many more visits!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting B&B offers guests a true taste of the Southwest. Enjoy a great night’s sleep in our beds of feather and down. Unwind in the peace and tranquility afforded by extra thick adobe walls or go one step further and experience sublime bliss next door at the Absolute Nirvana Spa. Savor the luscious scents from our heavenly rose garden and partake of delectable Southwestern inspired breakfasts and afternoon wine & cheese. Let our dedicated staff help you make the most of Santa Fe so you can have the holiday you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Nicholas Hotel Santa Fe
- Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico