We travel to Santa Fe quite frequently, and we have decided to always stay at Hacienda Nicholas! The rooms are very comfortable and well-decorated, and the hospitality is amazing! The last two times we've been there, Anna has been our innkeeper. Like all the staff at Hacienda Nicholas, she is helpful with anything we need and any questions we have (about restaurants, things to do, etc.), and she is fun to talk with!
The building is completely charming, with a real Santa Fe feel -- old adobe with vigas (exposed wood beams), a wonderful fireplace, and a beautiful courtyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting B&B offers guests a true taste of the Southwest. Enjoy a great night’s sleep in our beds of feather and down. Unwind in the peace and tranquility afforded by extra thick adobe walls or go one step further and experience sublime bliss next door at the Absolute Nirvana Spa. Savor the luscious scents from our heavenly rose garden and partake of delectable Southwestern inspired breakfasts and afternoon wine & cheese. Let our dedicated staff help you make the most of Santa Fe so you can have the holiday you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Nicholas Hotel Santa Fe
- Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico