Perfect atmosphere for a quiet and restful stay with it's spacious understated charm. Beautiful landscaped gardens. Breakfasts are wonderful and creative . Dan was a gracious and personable host. We will most certainly return when we visit Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience warm Santa Fe style and charm in this quintessential rambling adobe estate occupying an acre of terraced gardens walking distance from the Santa Fe Plaza, Canyon Road, and Rail Yard. Our Santa Fe bed and breakfast will pamper you with gourmet breakfast, afternoon tea, twilight social reception, and concierge service. Guests will also enjoy complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi internet. Constructed in Spanish-Pueblo Revival style, our Santa Fe inn dates to the mid-1800's and is one of Santa Fe's most historically significant buildings. Located just 6 blocks from the Plaza, Canyon Rd, restaurants, shops and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Inn of the Turquoise Bear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Bed And Breakfast
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Santa Fe, New Mexico