When we came there I was completely unprepared to what I saw - an old adobe house in a beautiful garden, surrounded with pines and flowers. The rooms have separate entrances and are small, not very comfortable according to modern standards, but this place is so special I would never exchange it for modern comfort. Plus, the size of the room is nothing really, as you have this charming garden, the living room furnished in old-fashion but beautiful style, the breakfast room with an incredible view. To get to Santa Fe central plaza is ca 10 minutes walk.
This place is hstoric and charming, and very, very romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience warm Santa Fe style and charm in this quintessential rambling adobe estate occupying an acre of terraced gardens walking distance from the Santa Fe Plaza, Canyon Road, and Rail Yard. Our Santa Fe bed and breakfast will pamper you with gourmet breakfast, afternoon tea, twilight social reception, and concierge service. Guests will also enjoy complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi internet. Constructed in Spanish-Pueblo Revival style, our Santa Fe inn dates to the mid-1800's and is one of Santa Fe's most historically significant buildings. Located just 6 blocks from the Plaza, Canyon Rd, restaurants, shops and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Inn of the Turquoise Bear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Bed And Breakfast
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Santa Fe, New Mexico