King's Rest Court
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
El Rey Court(Santa Fe)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)
View Hotel
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewscovered parkingmotor courtcovered car portindian schoolhot waterflat screencomfortable bedsmall fridgeclose to townlight sleepercerrillos rdadobe stylehotel roomwould stay here againcoffee makerconvenient locationplaza area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We (a family of 5 with toddlers) took a 30 day road trip from Orlando, FL to San Franciso, Ca, and this was probably one of the best motels on the entire route. Clean, two separate rooms for the price of one, a place in the shade for the car and even Wi-Fi - what else can one expect?

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
8  Thank Linas55
Reviewed 9 July 2011

The neon sign pulled us in. We had no reservation, but there was room - #4. The rooms are almost suites with no shared walls evident with the next room. Wonderful wood-planked doors, a skylight, fridge, flat-screened TV, Wi-fi, and a covered car-port! Mac and Sudha, proprietors, were sweet and inviting. It is older construction, but the room was very well kept including newly tiled bathroom. Refreshingly clean and very close to downtown Santa Fe. Have entered it into my iPod for the next trip to Santa Fe.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank onesleep
Reviewed 3 July 2011

This place is vintage! Clean rooms, walk-in closet, skylight, fridge, and carport. No micro or wifi though. Big comfy bed. Not sound-proof, however, as we could hear street noise as if a window was open. And there was a 1/2" space under the door. That aside, LOVED the carport and spanish decor. Close to downtown and a great price!

Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank trulyblue8
Reviewed 7 June 2011

When I come into Santa Fe, I try hard to ditch the chains and stay at the awesome retro places in the city. This one is one of my favorites. I had written an earlier review on this place and it seems they have made some improvements outside and the rooms are still clean and fresh with the addition of the LCD TV which I loved. It was great as the internet was on and I was able to work from my room and even sat outside for a bit enjoying a great breeze! There is a fridge and coffee maker in the room now which is nice. There is no breakfast but I always ask myself why would I want a crappy continental breakfast when Tecolote Cafe or El Parasol(mmm breakfast burrito) are a short walk away! Id rather pay $45 for a room and spend $5 bucks on a fresh green chili burrito. I normally stay in chains all year and I love my points but nothing gets me excited like Santa Fe you just have to break the mold. Folks this is not a luxurious place but why do you need anything more than a bed and shower in Santa Fe? You should be out and about! The owners are still the same and I loved the carport although this time I had a rental car.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
8  Thank dcxman
Reviewed 26 October 2010

This motel was not as great as the reviews make it sound but it was acceptable. It would be an improvement if coffee/tea and some sort of continental breakfast was available.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo