Straight out of the 1950's, this motor court comes with covered parking next to each room, no phones in the rooms, window air conditioners, and plenty of ambiance. It's clean, the beds are comfortable, and there's a walk-in closet. A mini coffemaker in each room, and the basics: desk and chair, chest of drawers, comfy chair in the bedroom area. The window A/C hum covers any traffic noise, and there's absolutely no noise from the room next door--it looks like adobe but I think it's made of concrete. Showers, no tub; no pool, fitness, or other amenities. Free wifi works pretty well. This is a great value if you're looking for a nice, clean place to sleep at a very low cost. There's a fantastic breakfast place a couple of blocks away -- Tecolote Cafe -- that's worth a special trip if you end up staying elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 1930's, Kings Rest Court, is located in Santa Fe, NM, where heritage, history, unique attractions, museums, natural beauty, and outdoor activities are waiting to be discovered. We are just minutes from the Historic Plaza, Golf Courses, Casinos and the Santa Fe Ski Basin. Diverse attractions, location, and affordable accommodations make Kings Rest Court Santa Fe the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your King's Rest Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Rest Court Hotel Santa Fe
- Kings Rest Court Santa Fe
- King's Rest Court Santa Fe, New Mexico