I stayed here when I first started doing business in Santa Fe. Close to town and easy on the wallet. This trip I strayed from my usual fair and wanted to show my fiance where it all started! While she had some doubts after spending 3 days at this place she was sold.
Years ago when I had stayed the Owner mentioned the popularity of room #4. Apparently Dale Evans and Roy Rogers had stayed there. Ask for it if you find your way to Santa Fe.
Pros: LCD TV's! Car ports, in room coffee and fridge! AFFORDABLE!
Cons: No ice...but the TV was really great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 1930's, Kings Rest Court, is located in Santa Fe, NM, where heritage, history, unique attractions, museums, natural beauty, and outdoor activities are waiting to be discovered. We are just minutes from the Historic Plaza, Golf Courses, Casinos and the Santa Fe Ski Basin. Diverse attractions, location, and affordable accommodations make Kings Rest Court Santa Fe the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your King's Rest Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Rest Court Hotel Santa Fe
- Kings Rest Court Santa Fe
- King's Rest Court Santa Fe, New Mexico