Colleen and Shaan were very welcoming and respectful to their guests. They are very knowledgeable about local attractions and restaurants.
The b&b location is idea, a short walk from town center.
The free museum passes gave us incentives to visit multiple museums.
We will definitely stay at Casa Cuma again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Cuma! Serving you since 1984. An easy five minutes walk to the restaurants and ten minutes walk to the Historic Plaza, the center of Santa Fe culture. We offer four luxurious rooms at the main inn, all with private entrances and portals (porches) for your use, as well as two casitas (little houses) and a full house on a ridge. Free parking and free Museum Passes, a significant saving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuma Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Cuma Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast Santa Fe, New Mexico