The best part of the experience was our host, Shaun, who was incredibly helpful and generous with his time and knowledge (his wife was out of town).
We also loved chatting with his other guests who were not only fun but had great advice for seeing the area.
Yes, the room was a bit small but we knew that going in and the price reflected it. We were more concerned with the outside area as we were not in the room very often and the weather in July was lovely. We loved the hot tub and the double lounger next to it (and used them all three nights of our stay!). Lovely dining area on the patio for breakfast and enjoyed the sitting area for our nightly glass of wine. There is also a nice group room with comfy chairs for cooler weather. Easy, enjoyable walk to the old town. I'd go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 beautiful rooms just 5 minutes from the Plaza. Gourmet breakfast in the flower filled garden with mountain views, or next to a crackling fire in cooler weather. Luxurious bedding, feather beds and down comforters. Peaceful and relaxing. Free museum passes, free Wi-Fi and free off street parking. Homemade snacks and bottled water welcome you home at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuma Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Cuma Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast Santa Fe, New Mexico