The hosts were so kind and friendly and accommodating. The location splendid. Breakfast under the big tree in the garden was amazing!! The breakfasts themselves were great - loved the fresh fruits!!
I'd suggest you ask what is for breakfast in case you want to take something off eg no cheese on the savoury dish or half the amount of cheese, rather than have it wasted on the side of your plate.
I stayed in the Chilli room, which was fantastic - very clean. Though it was a little awkward when we wanted to sit on the porch outside our room - there was a glass window between the dining space and our cosy porch, the window had no curtain - the hosts had friends over for dinner that night (which was nice) and we could see each other through the window, it felt a little uncomfortable for me as I wanted to be in my own space and give them their space. They did move to another table out of view which was considerate, but then I felt sad that we had impacted on their socialising. Would have been nice to have a little translucent screen to place in front of the window when sitting on the porch.
Apart from that everything else was AWESOME!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 beautiful rooms just 5 minutes from the Plaza. Gourmet breakfast in the flower filled garden with mountain views, or next to a crackling fire in cooler weather. Luxurious bedding, feather beds and down comforters. Peaceful and relaxing. Free museum passes, free Wi-Fi and free off street parking. Homemade snacks and bottled water welcome you home at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuma Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Cuma Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast Santa Fe, New Mexico