Me and my wife's two day stay at Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast was excellent to say the least. The hosts are warm and friendly. It feels like you are staying at a friend's place. The location is great; very accessible to the Old Town, which is the highlight of Santa Fe. The breakfast was delicious especially the French toasts. The common area, the setting for many a friendly discussions, is equipped with a fireplace giving the whole place a very homely feel. But the best part for me was the outdoor hot tub which was a very fun place to hang out considering the freezing temperatures we encountered. Overall Casa Cuma rocks!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 beautiful rooms just 5 minutes from the Plaza. Gourmet breakfast in the flower filled garden with mountain views, or next to a crackling fire in cooler weather. Luxurious bedding, feather beds and down comforters. Peaceful and relaxing. Free museum passes, free Wi-Fi and free off street parking. Homemade snacks and bottled water welcome you home at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuma Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Cuma Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast Santa Fe, New Mexico