Wonderful place in every way. The owners are the nicest people on the planet, and welcome you as if you are old friends coming for a personal visit. They provide a wealth of information on Santa Fe and the surrounding area and answer every question thoroughly, with their personal touch. We were greeted by Shawn immediately upon arrival, and felt right at home.
The rooms are lovely (we had the Corazon room). It was cozy and well-appointed (I would have loved a few more amenities like soaps and lotions), but overall we were very comfortable for three nights. It's a quiet and warm spot, located just a short walk from the plaza (which can feel longer than it is on a freezing cold night). However, you return to the lounge, which is always open, and often filled with a roaring fire and friendly folks to chat with.
The breakfast is to die for. We had croissant sandwiches, pumpkin waffles and the best breakfast burrito I've ever had (complete with a sweet little note on top scrolled in sour cream... mine was "love.") Your coffee cup is never empty, and friendly conversation abounds. I loved the community table, where you sit with people from around the country and Santa Fe locals invited by the owners.
Note: be sure to take the high road to Taos... and take the inn's CD narrating the drive. It was a wonderful day trip and the CD was super informative. visit Taos Pueblo while you're there... one of the best places I've been.
Can't recommend this lovely B&B more. I'd definitely stay there again and will recommend to all my friends. What a wonderful and memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 beautiful rooms just 5 minutes from the Plaza. Gourmet breakfast in the flower filled garden with mountain views, or next to a crackling fire in cooler weather. Luxurious bedding, feather beds and down comforters. Peaceful and relaxing. Free museum passes, free Wi-Fi and free off street parking. Homemade snacks and bottled water welcome you home at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuma Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Cuma Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast Santa Fe, New Mexico