My husband and I and my 19 year-old son just spent 4 glorious days with Shaan and Colleen at Casa Cuma Bed and Breakfast. Shaan and Colleen are perfect innkeepers and truly love running a bed and breakfast. Their hospitality is genuine, their accommodations warm, comfortable, and inviting, and the breakfasts and treats are delicious and pampering. I could go on and on with a list of superlatives...
We have stayed at many small inns and bed and breakfasts over the years, but
we have never been greeted by an innkeeper bearing a smile, homemade cookies, free museum passes, and beautifully color-coded walking maps to help us plan our visit in Santa Fe.
Since Shaan and Colleen live on the property, they make themselves available to answer any questions and offer advice, when asked. They want every detail of a guest's stay to be perfect.
We cannot wait to return to Casa Cuma and to Santa Fe!
Thank you Colleen and Shaan for your gracious hospitality!
Patrice, Paul, and Christopher Phelps
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 beautiful rooms just 5 minutes from the Plaza. Gourmet breakfast in the flower filled garden with mountain views, or next to a crackling fire in cooler weather. Luxurious bedding, feather beds and down comforters. Peaceful and relaxing. Free museum passes, free Wi-Fi and free off street parking. Homemade snacks and bottled water welcome you home at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuma Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Cuma Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast Santa Fe, New Mexico