Shaan and Colleen are so friendly and are the consummate B & B owners. You are greeted with cold bottled water, coffee, or tea, homemade cookies and lots of maps and literature to guide you around Santa Fe. The handmade breakfasts served on their patio are amazing. My mouth is still watering thinking about them. We stayed in a gorgeous townhouse a few blocks from their main quarters that is part of their B & B and is very close to the Plaza. A very lovely stay in Santa Fe with the friendliest, kindest B & B owners ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 beautiful rooms just 5 minutes from the Plaza. Gourmet breakfast in the flower filled garden with mountain views, or next to a crackling fire in cooler weather. Luxurious bedding, feather beds and down comforters. Peaceful and relaxing. Free museum passes, free Wi-Fi and free off street parking. Homemade snacks and bottled water welcome you home at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuma Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Cuma Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast Santa Fe, New Mexico