“Professional and convenient massage”
Review of SpaNomad

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
SpaNomad
Ranked #14 of 43 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate in convenience. When you want the highest calibre therapists with direct-to-your-door convenience. You'll delight in SpaNomad's traveling spa. SpaNomad is the sole purveyor of on-site decadent indian head massage treatments. At your home, office, and hotel, when you want the best, call SpaNomad.
Reviewed 18 November 2010

It is great to be able to have the massage come to you when you are traveling and staying in a hotel.
I booked a 90min. massage. Laurie showed up right on time. She uses some different techniques that work well. Not as focused on relaxation as some therapists, but I felt good afterward.
Prices are reasonable, too.

2  Thank TravelTalk2

Reviewed 30 August 2009

I recently found myself in Santa Fe, needing a massage after a long bike ride.
Imagine my delight when I found one of Laurie's fliers in the hotel lobby.
She came to my hotel room within a few hours,and gave me an experience
I'll never forget. I've had a lot of massages, but Laurie's was so thorough that
by the next day I had no muscle soreness from the bike ride.
It made me wish I lived in Santa Fe so I could have that kind of massage on a
regular basis.
Thanks Laurie!

1  Thank midwifeColorado
Reviewed 10 June 2009

I have access to many massage therapists in town, and have tried lots of them, but for me, Laurie is by far above the rest. I find that Laurie has an intuitive ability to locate areas that are in need of work and engage her clients in "breathing" through the massage process to ease any aches and pains that may be present.
If you are just visiting town and have over exerted yourself in the thin air of the city different, I would highly recommend you give Laurie a call. She can work her magic on you and make you feel rejuvenated for the rest of your stay in town.
I also prefer a deep massage, and find that Laurie has incredible strength in her hands.
For a unique treatment I highly recommend Laurie's "champissage" or Indian head massage, it is truly an experience you will relish for some time.
Laurie is extremely professional and trustworthy.
Give her a call and Enjoy!

7  Thank SantaFeYo