“Great stay”
Review of Casa de Tres Lunas

Casa de Tres Lunas
Ranked #15 of 37 Santa Fe B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 September 2012

This was my first visit to Santa Fe and my husband and I were fortunate to be able to find this property. The room is very comfortable and makes you feel at home instead of in a cookie cutter hotel room. The location can't be beat and is a short, pleasant walk to the Plaza. I felt like I was part of the neighborhood. Keep in mind however that daily room refreshing service is not provided. Also, the coffee creamers provided were not fresh, had to be discarded so we did not have morning coffee in the room, although a coffee maker and coffee is available. However, with this being said it does not detract from the things that are really important, comfort, cleanliness and convenience. We will come back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
houseof3moons, Guest Relations Manager at Casa de Tres Lunas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Hi Tennessee,

It was great having you here. What a beautiful weather week in Santa Fe too! Sorry to hear your coffee creamer had turned. Always know that our staff is here to replace or serve more of anything you need. Any thank you for pointing out the room refreshing system for guests. Guests have the rooms refreshed every second or third day depending on the length of stays. Daily service is also available if we know your needs at time of reserving. Again, anything needed between full refreshes is available with just a phone call. We look forward you your next stay and visit to Santa Fe. Come back for a holiday! We just finished Fiesta here yesterday. It was great for guests since the Pet Parade and the Fiesta Parade go in front of the Inn. We all are able to pull our chairs and coffee out and sit and watch the best of Santa Fe parade by from our own armchairs. We had a ball!

In your corner,

Matthew Moody, Resident Inn Keeper

“If I have seen further it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants.”

Reviewed 27 August 2012

My husband and I had a lovely, though short, stay in the Half Moon Suite. Matthew was most accommodating, especially on short notice from us. The bed was firm and comfortable - a must for both of us. The room was very clean and well laid out, and the bathroom and large shower were wonderful. The private patio setting was great for my husband to sit with his morning coffee, while I slept in. A drawback to the room was that the only window with a screen was hard to access behind the TV console. Though there was an air conditioner which worked well, we prefer the fresh air. We have visited Santa Fe dozens of times, and Casa de Tres Lunas is a newly found favorite for us. We will definitely be back for a longer stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2012

My husband and I, sister, and brother-in-law stayed two nights in the Full Moon Suite at Tres Lunas. I spend a lot of time in Santa Fe, and finding Tres Lunas was another treasure to add to my experiences. The property is in a prime location, the grounds are beautiful, and the accommodations top notch. The property offers the best of Santa Fe through its charm, style, and quaintness. The Manager Matthew and Owner, Medlody put their heart into the place and it shows in every aspect. The suite included attention to every little detail needed to make our stay comfortable and complete, not to mention the stunning decor. I highly recommend this sweet little gem for the full Santa Fe experience!

Room Tip: We stayed in tthe two bedroom suite, but there are smaller rooms in varying prices. The location is...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2012

This was our first visit to New Mexico and the Santa Fe area. We enjoyed 5 nights at Casa de Tres Lunas! The accommodations were very nice, clean and roomy! We were close to the plaza and enjoyed being able to walk to galleries, shops and restaurants. It was a great experience from start to finish and we will definitely stay there again should we return to Santa Fe in the future!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We spent two night at Casa de Tres Lunas on our first trip to Santa Fe. We had a street side room with a king bed, fireplace, table and full bath. The room was as described and very clean. The location is close to the plaza and off street parking is included. The only downside to the Inn is that we were on our own for checking-in and checking-out and I missed the recommendations you receive when checking into a location for the first time. I'm sure the property manager would have been happy to answer questions if we called, but it is a little less personal. I would recommend this Inn to others, but would just suggest reading up on the location before you arrive.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelingE-MN
Reviewed 26 June 2012

My dear friend got married in Santa Fe at La Posada a few weeks ago. I opted for this cozy, charming place (with a much much better rate!) instead of La Posada, and I couldn't have been happier. The room was well lit with an amazingly comfortable king bed, delightful accessories and it's own fireplace. The bathroom was beautifully decorated and had its own skylight (which I later discovered was a Santa Fe signature). Also, as others have mentioned the location is unbeatable. Apart from being right around the corner from La Posada, it's so close to the downtown square and within walking distance to the art Boulevard as well.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We stayed 3 nights in the Half Moon, the smallest, least expensive room, and loved it. Perfect location, just a few blocks from restaurants and shops, and Southwestern-style accommodations at a reasonable price ($125 weekends). No breakfast is included, but kitchenette has coffeemaker, fridge and microwave, plus juice, granola bars and coffee (we bought more cause we drink a lot). Quiet, charming courtyard and patio. No front desk or daily maid service, but the manager is just a phone call away if you need him. It was very comfortable and convenient. Free parking. We'll definitely stay here again on our next visit to Santa Fe!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
houseof3moons, General Manager at Casa de Tres Lunas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2012

We enjoyed hosting your wedding party and your stay. Your are welcome back any time. Andy remember if you want daily housekeeping it is also available. We only need to know so we can prepare Angelica's team for you.

All the best. See you again soon.

Matthew Moody