“Excellent massage, relaxing atmosphere...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Useful Information: Food available for purchase
United States
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 476 helpful votes
“Excellent massage, relaxing atmosphere...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

I try to get here a few times a year, and have never been disappointed. The environment is relaxing and professional and the atmosphere serene. The facility is spotless. My massage with Linton was tailored perfectly to my needs, not to gentle or firm, in a warm room with soothing music. Next time I'll book a longer session and maybe linger for lunch in the Cafe afterwards! They also have yoga, pilates and sports trainers. They have a small area for entertaining your kids while you are in a class or session. I'm not sure if there is a fee for this. Overall, very pleased with my visit.

Visited January 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“This may be my favorite place in the world.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2012

This is a yoga studio, but so much more. Yoga, cafe, eco boutique, spa, community center- so cool. Check out what they have going on while you are there. They often have performances, speakers, or workshops. They make organic chocolates, they have baby clothes, a fitness center. I love that Santa Fe supports such a wonderful place.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Tina G
phoenix
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Nice spa, good treatments, very relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2012

This was a nice spa.... had a massage and facial. Likely one of the best facial's I've ever had and the massage was good too. I went with a group of three girl friends -- we had some difficulty scheduling concurrent services even 6 weeks in advance -- in order for each of us to have a facial and massage, we needed to be there over 3 hours, but it was a pleasant and relaxing afternoon.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank randyfrym

Been to BODY of Santa Fe? Share your experiences!