“Menu has many Asian specialties”
Review of Asian Restaurant - CLOSED

Asian Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Buffalo Grove, Illinois, United States
“Menu has many Asian specialties”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Nice ambiance, large servings, great service, reasonably priced. Accommodating. Enjoyed the sushi very much. Was surprised restaurant was nearly empty.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Debbie M

Placentia, CA
“Why eat Asian food in New Mexico?”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We were tired of cheese on every dish so we tried this Asian restaurant. The food was very good and the service was excellent.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tzipster
Santa Fe
“Grody to the MAX”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I had sushi and it was so bad that I paid my bill within five minutes of getting my food and I drove down to the Wendy's on the corner and had a burger instead. The wasabi ran all over the plate and the ginger both tasted and smelled rancid. The fish was not fresh and smelled off and was not sushi quality, in any event. After trying both the salmon and the sea bass my stomach was upset. I stopped because my health is worth more than a few dollars: spoiled fish is bad news and I will not risk it. There was no attempt at presentation either: the sushi was tossed on the plate helter skelter.

There are several decent and one excellent place in Santa Fe to get sushi but avoid this place for that item. I cannot comment on any of the other regular items as I did not have them. The sushi was gross; whatever you do do not get it. Based upon this experience I would not recommend this restaurant and have no intention of coming back. There are too many other good restaurants in Santa Fe.

The service was average.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank NorthernNMCritic
Sedona, Arizona
“AVOID”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

One positive thing about Santa Fe, NM is you can get really great food, however, Asian Restaurant is NOT one of them! I had food that could best be described as slop. The service & presentation of the food was deplorable! They do not offer sushi bento boxes for dinner and everything was overpriced for what it was. The heat index was particularly high & humid this day and there was NO air conditioning in the restaurant. I was so HOT and miserable I thought I was going to pass out. I couldn't eat my food, paid my bill, and left as quickly as I could get out of there and will NEVER return. Trust me, there are far superior restaurants at which to spend your money in Santa Fe...

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank WorldSprinter18
Melbourne, Australia
“Reasonable chinese food and prices”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

We were missing Asian food and went here for a simple meal. We were pleased that our choices seemed authentic - not sweet or deep fried. House special prawns with ginger and scallions are good and a generous serving size. Total for 2 dishes and jasmine tea $28 + tip.

Visited February 2013