“An Oasis”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance Patio Courtyard off of bedroom
Entrance Patio
Courtyard off of bedroom
Bedroom with king bed
Full-sized kitchen
Living room with dining area
Jetted Tub
Bathroom
Exterior View of Vacation Rental
Wide Open views
Wide Open Views - Jemez Mountains
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

olsontrav
Auburn, California
“An Oasis”
Reviewed 13 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We were in Santa Fe for three nights and always look for a place to stay that is peaceful. We found it! Just quiet solitude where we could pick and choose when and where to interact with the rest of the planet. Loved it! And the fire was so cozy!

Date of stay: January 2018
14 Jan 2018
We are pleased that you enjoyed the quiet peaceful of our vacation metal's surroundings.
KarenF59
Kenoza Lake, New York
“Christmas in Santa Fe”
Reviewed 30 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We liked this adorable apartment so much last year, we came back again for Christmas this year. A few miles away from town, up in the northwest hills of Santa Fe, this sweet apartment rewards you with stunning morning sunrises while sipping a cup of coffee and warming by the kiva fireplace. We love to dine at Sazon, Restaurant Martin, and others, but we also spend several evenings cooking in, (and breakfast in every morning, too thanks to the full kitchen!) Don’t miss the opportunity for a bubble bath! Wonderfully comfortable king sized bed, too. Quiet. Serene. Beautiful.

Date of stay: December 2017
31 Dec 2017
Thanks for your return visit and your kind review. Our guests especially like the quietness of our vacation rental.
Coastal49...
“Beautiful setting!”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Loved this place. " Spectacular views" is an understatement. Combined with the tranquil setting and close enough to town to run in for dinner, the location was perfect for my husband and me. We had everything we needed in a well-appointed suite of rooms that are tastefully decorated with higher end finishes. In my mind, I am still sitting on the veranda overlooking the desert, watching the sunset with a glass of wine in hand and enjoying the fragrances of the land and garden plantings. A delight for all the senses and fantastic escape from whatever you need to leave behind!

Date of stay: September 2017
Your age range 50-64
8 Oct 2017
Many guests enjoy the peacefulness of our location with great views of the neighboring mountains. Thanks for your kind words and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Walt
Derbylady...
Derby, United Kingdom
“A wonderful stay at the casita, we are so sad to be leaving tomorrow!”
Reviewed 17 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We booked 9 nights at this gorgeous casita as part of a road trip from Nevada, through Arizona and to Santa Fe New Mexico. The casita is just as lovely as the photos show, and my husband and I absolutely love the stunning view of the mountains from the front patio. The interior design of the casita has been so well thought out, a good kitchen with everything you need to prepare a meal, amd the bathroom is spacious with a huge and wonderfully relaxing jacuzzi bath., the bed is one of the most comfy we have ever slept on, with lovely sheets, and I appreciated the use of the inner courtyard, which, although it is stared with the main property, is still totally private. A charming place to relax with a cup of coffee and a book!

As the property is a few miles out of Santa Fe, yet only a 15 minute drive away, the use of the car park at one of the owners' bed and breakfast properties in the city, is a huge bonus. We were offered coffee and lemonade as well.

The owners of the property attached to the casita, Wayne and Walt are so friendly and helpful, and gave us restaurant recommendations as well as a list of things to see and do around Santa Fe.

We will definitely return here if we come back to Santa Fe, we are from the UK.

Date of stay: September 2017
30 Sep 2017
We really appreciated your stay and would certainly welcome your return visit. Please send your British friends and acquaintances. All the best.
jvcr11551...
Bellingham, Washington
“Balloon Festival”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in October 2016

What a great time, the weather was perfect and we enjoyed both the Balloon Glow and a mass ascension. Great food and gouerous sights.

Date of stay: October 2016
7 Apr 2017
Thanks for your review and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay.
Dede Schu...
Amarillo, Texas
“Exactly what I was looking for - Perfect apartment near Santa Fe with Stunning Views!”
Reviewed 1 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Excellent rental for a single or couple! Lovely apartment with stunning views of the mountains, a real sanctuary with close proximity to Santa Fe. I was wanting a weekend away to do some soul searching, and I couldn't have found a better place! Plenty of room to rest, contemplate, journal, take in the amazing views from the front patio. Kitchen was well stocked, and I picked up a few provisions at Trader Joe's on my way into town for drinks, snacks, breakfast, etc. Very quiet, and gorgeous night skies without any nearby street lighting. Owner gave helpful hints about the place, I saw him shortly after I arrived, and felt like I had the place to myself, yet still feeling secure by myself. A real plus is that I had access to secure parking at one of his B&Bs in Santa Fe. While I didn't use it, it was well located, and I would consider it an exceptional amenity, given the difficulty in finding parking in the town of Santa Fe. I will definitely be back - I have found my serenity place near Santa Fe!

Date of stay: March 2017
Your age range 50-64
4 Apr 2017
Many thanks for your kind words and we are happy that you enjoyed a peaceful stay. We look forward to your return.
Lynn F
San Antonio, Texas
“Thanksgiving in Santa Fe”
Reviewed 29 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

This property is very nice & the view is spectacular. The B&B staff were very helpful and responsive. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Feedback for the owner: Would like to suggest that replacing the mattress & shower head be considered for future upgrades. The bed has fairly significant body indentations on both sides, which create a hump down the middle. Shower head squirts at odd angles a bit.

Date of stay: November 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.