“The food was pretty good, above average” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #203 of 556 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Chandler, Arizona
“The food was pretty good, above average”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Looking for a place near my hotel for some reason the name Lulu's struck a cord with me. When I got there I knew why. I had eaten there a couple years before. It is a nice place with friendly waiters and atmosphere. The food was good and well above average. It was quiet and friendly. Service was decent. Prices were very reasonable too. I would certainly eat here again if the opportunity comes by again.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Dan R

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Thought I might have to make a trip to the ER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I ordered quite a bit of food from this restaurant last night. We brought it home and dug in. With in 15 minutes my heart was beating so fast and I began to sweat. MSG so much it could have killed a horse. I began to drink water as much as I could to combat the feeling of dying. I will never again eat at this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Austin, Texas
“Chinese,NM,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

It is little bit hot for my taste, but everything was just tasty......weather was cold and crispy and I enjoyed everything, we ordered few chicken dishes, sweating!
We went for Lunch and had skip dinner because they give you lot of food and tasty food.
Good for a change folks. Very good experience....next time I will carry some extra towels, but I will definitely visit Lulu for sure!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Deepak G
Clovis, New Mexico
“Chinese food while not inexpensive, lots of food for the price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

Good service, food made when we ordered it and very fresh. Full bar service is available as well. Would eat their again most assuredly.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Scott H
Chicago, Illinois
“Neehow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Good food, excellent service, and they have carry out. Once you have sampled green chile stew in all its varieties at the local eateries and you need a break, you'll enjoy Lulu's.

Visited October 2013