Hyatt Place Santa Fe
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Tranquilla Inn(Santa Fe)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree breakfastindoor poolseparate sitting areasofa bedoatmealminute drivevery nice hotelrooms are spaciousmini fridgegreat roomfree shuttlefront desk staffthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againgreat place to stayhot tubplaza area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Nice new property but won't stay here or at any Hyatt Place property again until they fix their online reservation system. I travel a lot and make 99% of my reservations online. They Hyatt Place web site now ask for arrival dates and departure dates expressed in a strange formatt requiring the arrival date to be expressed like this MMM/DD/YYYR. I figure the first field is for the month? Problem is I can't think of a month expressed in 3 digits? example May 05. If you try 05 or even 005. It kicks you out. What a stupid system. Too bad. I like Hyatt place, but other hotels have online systems so I will go there. Not the fault of Hyatt Santa fe of course, but more like a problem with some corporate IT guru.

Calling the hotel resulted in a phone tree and being disconnected. The call back resulted in a long wait on hold, transfer to national reservations and another disconnect. Just too hard to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Kansascloud
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Great room, comfy beds, large screen TV. Breakfast is adequate and it's nice they have a bar. I like Hyatt Place as it's always reliably comfortable, clean and very nice. Location requires you to drive if you want to be in the center of the sites.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Saragc451
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We originally made the reservation for one night. When we arrived the lady at the desk whose name is Sandie Watkins was so accomodating that we decided to stay the entire week at the hotel instead of moving to a hotel closer to the plaza. Ms.Watkins is an outstanding representative for the Hyatt. I really hope they appreciate her.
Our next trip to Santa Fe will surely be spent at the Hyatt Place Santa Fe. The rooms are lovely, big and clean. Everyone right down to the maid that cleaned our room was great!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank idabrit
Reviewed 12 March 2013

We were planning on staying a couple of nights but only stayed one. First off, the hotel is nice and very clean. Front desk was a little on the rude side. A little customer service training would go a long way. Our heater in our room would not turn off even when set on cool. We asked for help, but being late, the front desk help did not know how the thermostat worked. Breakfast was fairly disgusting. I ate a piece of fruit that tasted like fish oil. Wow! Never had that happen before. I took it to the kitchen but no one reall cared. All in all, I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: There are many similar hotels in Santa Fe. Find one of those.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Andy M
Reviewed 27 January 2013

This hotel's greatest liability is it's greatest asset!! A little out of the way.(liability)..but super quiet and secure(asset)! Wonderful staff...Ernesto is incredible and this staff will insure your stay will be great! Room was immaculate and the extra big TV was a pleasure.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo