“Nice south of the border and beyond goodies!!”

La Plancha de Eldorado
Ranked #120 of 587 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 August 2014

They serve some great black beans, yuca, a real treat to find here, nice setting, love the art currently hanging. This restaurant does a good job whatever you order and while it is open and casual, there is an intimate feel I enjoy. Nice, nice wait staff.

4  Thank HughesMstar

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We visited this restaurant with a specific agenda. We are buying a house nearby and wanted to check out the nearest eatery. We were very pleased with our first visit. A nice selection of cold, mostly south of the border and local brews. I tried the Plato topical which was a good education in central cuisine. My companion said his fajitas were really good.

We ate early on a Thursdays evening. It easy quiet but the noise was pretty muted even as tables filles. Charming service.

We will be back.

5  Thank carolknitsColorado
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have never had great food there and I have never had terrible food there. To be honest I have only had two meals there and my neighbors rave about this place so maybe I caught this place on slightly off days.The menu is not varied but the food is fresh and wholesome.

6  Thank HannaKathryn
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I've been going there since I moved from Colorado! The food is excellent, I go to have breakfast there almost every Sunday! The service is so good! I highly recommend the brunch buffet.

5  Thank cathy b
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We brought a few clients from our galleries to dinner the other night! We were running a bit late, called to see if they would still accomodate us and they graciously invited us to come on over. The staff is so nice, the chef always come out to make sure all is well. We stayed beyond business hours enjoying the delicious Paella and the Ribs. We will come earlier next time!!

We live in Eldorado and will contiue to take our out of town friends and clients again and again....this restaurant is worth the drive from downtown! we will come earlier next time

Mark and Stephen AAAA++++