“Not near as good as it used to be”
Review of Lil' Dragon Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lil' Dragon Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Not near as good as it used to be”
Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

I've been ordering pizza here for about 2 yrs now. I'm a HUGE fan of pizza and could eat it every day! The delivery has always taken long- at least 45 mins to an hour, but they also deliver anywhere in the city and the pizza always came hot and fresh so I didn't mind the wait.
Well, now they have changed management. The pizza isn't near as good, they don't know how to make breadsticks and the pizza arrives cold! I think they have gotten rid of all the old employees as the gal on the phone mentioned that "they didn't show us how to make the breadsticks".
So now, sadly, I must search for my new favorite pizza again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lil dragon pizza is fantastic!!!!!”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Lil dragon pizza has the best pizza!!! I no longer eat out at any other pizza places if u haven't tried it ur missing out u have to try it its delicious!!!!!

1 Thank ygggjjfdhj
Albuquerque, NM
“Dry pizza, terrible prices, HORRENDOUS service! Stay away!”
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I can't say enough bad things about this place. They have little kids answering the phones and working there. The pizzas are dry and overpriced. The customer service is absolutely terrible. Stay away!

• Visited September 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Great Pizza for next to nothing.”
Reviewed 30 September 2010

The pizza here is delicious! There are never any leftovers either. Great place for carry out on your santa fe vacation. I'm not talking about a cheese pizza is affordable, the specialty pizzas are piled with toppings and won't hurt the wallet. It's a great little family place. I go here any time I need some pizza.