Luxx Hotel
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$172
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$139
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$140
  • Restaurant
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$137
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
La Fonda on the Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$205
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$138
  • Pool
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$151
Eldorado Hotel & Spa(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$176
US$225
US$195
  • Pool
All reviewsfunky hotelbody washtwo room suitela bocasmall hotelchain hotelscomfortable bedsconvenient locationsanta fe plazatwo blockslouieatriumdowntownmarcyshampoopatiomicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2011

The hotel is extremely clean , the beds are all new and extremely comfortable . The staff was very helpful in every aspect . I could not ask for more . We enjoyed the hot tub late night .(We even had a Pizza delivered to us at 1:00 am ) This place is centrally located and we walked everywhere we needed to be .

We rented the 2-Bedroom , it was plenty big and very comfortable. The people that own this place are very friendly and will do anything to please their customers . I personally live 8 miles down the road from this Hotel , but will definitely stay here again !!! Thank you once again for you hospitality !!!!! Sincerely, Jeff Romero & Guest

Room Tip: It seems to me rooms are compatable with eachother
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Luxx_Management, Manager at Luxx Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Reviewed 27 April 2011

We loved this place because of its convenient location. It is close to several great restaurants and just a block away from the main plaza where some of the great art galleries are located. The decor in the room was just spectacular--very tastefully done--very relaxing and good for sleeping as well. I would recommend this Luxx Hotel to anyone looking to have a fine time in the city of Sante Fe!!

Room Tip: Ask for #4
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 April 2011

Staying at the Luxx has been such a pleasure. It is in the heart of Santa Fe with shopping, restaurants, parks and so much more literally seconds away. The posh unique design of the rooms gives a modern and trendy feel, yet the hospitality and warmth of the management and staff made me feel so comfortable- like I was in my own home. The Luxx will absolutely be my first pick anytime I'm in Santa Fe. I would and already have recommended the Luxx to all my friends and family!

• Stayed: April 2011

Reviewed 10 April 2011

With a busy schedule and with a background in Hotels and Inns, I was intrigued by the concept behind Luxx Santa Fe. The proprietor, Gordon, was very accommodating and responsive to my initial inquiry for lodging and gave me a key less entry code for my room and the main entry. He processed my payment and I was set. This is not the resort style where you need coddling every step of the way. Luxx is ideal for those who can use thei brain and figure out things an their own, and use the web. Everything you could need is there, you just have to be will to do two things. First is create different expectations than you would at a resort and secondly, plan. If your looking for bell men, valet, room service... you will have to hire those people on your own. This is ideal for people who want to save time and money, but still have the creature comforts of location in a fresh, clean, modern style. Very efficient and brilliant concept. This has been an eye opening experience for me and I will use what I have learned here to streamline my travel whilst maintaining my affinity to the finer things.
Great Job Gordon. Stay at Luxx Santa Fe. I you will be inspired as I have.
Gratefully,
Greg Menke

Room Tip: Use your brain and your fingers. Plan for success.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 April 2011

Coming through in the off season, I secured a large, beautiful, clean and well-appointed room at an amazing rate. The property is in a prime location downtown within a few blocks of the best shopping, restaurants and nightlife Santa Fe has to offer. Guests are offered free use of the large and comfortable indoor lounge, the outdoor patio and jacuzzi, the beautiful professional kitchen as well as the laundry facilities. I was provided with ample fresh, clean high-quality towels and exceptionally comfortable high thread count sheets. A few of the rooms are currently in the process of being renovated, although I can't imagine what else they might need, already furnished with large end tables, desks, mini-fridge and toaster/microwave oven, as well as HD flat screen with blue-ray. This is a unique and funky hotel experience that fits Santa Fe perfectly.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo