“GEORGES IS SeRIOUSLY THE BEST!!!”

Santa Fe Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Santa Fe Mountain Adventures is an outdoor adventure company offering customized guided excursions for individuals, families and groups. Join us on a spectacular hike, experience mountain biking in the high desert, or go on a 4WD Adventure in our Pinzgauers. We offer scenic cultural tours to Bandelier, Puye, Abiquiu, Taos, and more! We also offer Downtown and Mountain Scavenger Hunts, and arrange exhilarating white water rafting adventures and calming fly fishing tours. Come enjoy the beauty and diversity of New Mexico, whether it's adventure you seek or an enriching cultural tour - one place, many paths.
Addison IL.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“GEORGES IS SeRIOUSLY THE BEST!!!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

This is one of my first reviews but I had to do it for this. We drove into Santa Fe and called at about 5pm. They said they needed about 2 hours to get us out to the mountain to see the sunset. I asked if they could get us in and they got us in on 30 mins notice. Georges met us at 5:30pm and we were off to have one of the best times I have ever had. I have done lots of adventerous things like going on a submarine in Hawaii, snorkeling in Cabo, Hawaii, jet skiing in Bahamas and much more but this ranked up there as one of the absolute best times I had. It is a thrill ride from start to finish.

IT IS A MUST DO IF YOU ARE IN SANTA FE!!!!!

2 Thank Carlos R

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful Route 66 trip”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

As a mother of 2 active boys (12/13 year old) I am always on the lookout for fun, adventurous and memorable activities. The New Mexico Route 66 – Ride the Historic Mother Road down La Bajada Hill excursion lived up to our expectations and then some. The entire experience, from setting up the activity to the actual ride was a delight. Georges is a wonderful guide, very prompt, knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend this company and wouldn't hesitate to plan another trip with them next time my family returns to the area.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Annie C
Lubbock, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This company rocks!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Had a plan to try cross country skiing for the first time. Our guide, Georges Mally was infinitely patient and helpful with both teaching and encouragement. The trails were a bit icy and so it wasn't optimal conditions by any stretch and after several falls, it was starting to get a little bit painful. Georges immediately suggested we switch to hiking, took us to a beautiful hiking trail, and we completed our afternoon with a smile. This company will arrange any adventure you wish to pursue. They pick you up and take you on your trip. Their Zen-like approach to the outdoors is inspirational. Walkabouts is definitely a company deserving of a strong recommendation.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Wendy B
York, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“I'll Be Back!”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

What a great surprise! Georges Mally met me at my resort promptly and off we went to explore Chimayo. Georges stopped along the way to share local Native American history, even having the connections to have a beautiful museum opened just for us! We visited the chapel in Chimayo that has become an Easter pilgrimage, discovered heirloom chili peppers, chicos, and books of local lore. We made a stop by the Trujillo family weavers where I learned of the admiration these world class weavers had for Red Lion Weavers back home in PA. It's a small world. Georges captivated my imagination and made me yearn to learn more about the area. I could easily spend a week exploring the area around Santa Fe with Santa Fe Walkabouts and it would be worth every penny. I plan to return soon for more from the Mally's!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank RedRockLaura
London, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Best hike we have had”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Fritz took us on an impromptu hike through Plaza Blanca, which was spectacular. For 2 hours we climbed the heights and toured the depths of this beautiful area, beloved by Georgia O'Keefe. The hike was enhanced by Fritz, who kept our pace and related well with us as a couple of 50 somethings. He was a storehouse of botanical and historical knowledge!

Visited October 2013