“Great beer!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great beer! We tried both flights!
Loved the amber! They need to hire more help. We visited on a Friday night at 3:00pm. It was already packed!

4  Thank coconuthulapie

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Decided to stop by here while out and about. Place stinks, waitress is, well to be blunt kind of a beyatch, and the beer ..... Not impressed. I'd give this place a 2 but anyone who serves me beer gets a baseline 3.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I am obsessed with the wildflower wheat beer served here. It was delicious! We got a flight and tried all the beers, they were all excellent. We did not have food. The view was great, overlooking the Plaza.

8  Thank CrystalAnn56
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Visited Marble on a chilly night so could not enjoy the patio, however passed by it during the day and it was consistently popular. It was a relaxed atmosphere on a Sunday evening with most guests hanging out or watching football. They have a few TV's but they are not overwhelming or at all like a sports bar. I got the brewer's specials tasting tray so that I could try the most unique beers on tap. I recommend a flight or tasting tray any time you try a new brewery so that you can get a feel for the brewing style and what is unique to each particular brewery. Marble had several pumpkin offerings - your standard pumpkin ale, a spiced pumpkin ale (yum!), and a high-gravity bourbon barrel pumpkin ale which was delicious but too much for me. If you get hungry you can order a pizza from the restaurant across the way and yes, they will deliver to your table in the tap room.

7  Thank sydneynotaustralia
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We just happened upon this place. So glad we found it! This is a brewery and coffee shop overlooking the Santa Fe plaza. Tried some of their beer and loved it. Really enjoyed the beer and sitting on their patio overlooking the plaza. Great ambience and friendly staff.

9  Thank Wrangler_fun