“BEST COFFEE EVER”

Neighbourhood: Downtown
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“BEST COFFEE EVER”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Bill is the most likeable coffee purveyor in Santa Fe, or any other place for that matter. His Seattle coffee beans produce the best cup of decafe I have ever had. I cry on Mondays when he rests and I have to subject myself to Starbucks s..t!

Visited February 2014
5 Thank LJN906

new mexico
“Coffee Cubbyhole...”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

What can I say, great coffee and a charming owner tucked away in probably the smallest restaurant location in the city. Not too hard to find (down from the Plaza on San Francisco St.) but well worth looking for if you needs your caffeine fix...

Visited January 2014
5 Thank chasbabb
“Christmas Day tradition”
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

It was like getting a surprise present to find this place open on Christmas morning. A great latte and sweet owner. Thank you.

6 Thank Carole C
St Croix Virgin Islands
“Okay coffee stale cinamon dots”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

listed in the top 3 restaurants in trip adviser for no reason I can discern. The coffee is just ok and the only accompaniment are small cinnamon roll ups the owner calls dots. I visited on a Wednesday and suspect the "pastries" were baked on the weekend. I just dont get the rating

• Visited November 2013
7 Thank virginislander_10
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Long walk and long cup of coffee to brag about....”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We searched all week for this gem which is tiny and just across from the public parking garage (St. Francis St runs right to the Plaza). Not hard to find if you can read a map, I guess.

Our owner-server offered to make the coffee we wanted (heated milk, large cup, American and for husband, real cup of double espresso). Certainly this would have been better found on Day One so we could become repeat customers but better late than never, si?

• Visited October 2013
5 Thank PRiver_12

Been to Holy Spirit Espresso? Share your experiences!