“Excellent burgers”
Review of El Milagro

El Milagro
Ranked #391 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This is authentic New Mexican cuisine.
Description: This is authentic New Mexican cuisine.
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent burgers, with wide variety of toppings. Service was good. We would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Lucia G

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We were looking for a light supper, and the hotel clerk suggested another place in the same shopping area as this cafe. We saw this one, with a big sign in front about its burgers, so we decided to try it instead. Service was good, split 1/2 lb cheeseburger was excellent, staff friendly. Decor included original art (for sale).

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I agree with previous review. The burgers were good. The tacos were bland. The posoles were just ok. The fries with the burger were icky. So we rate it average! Onward!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I stopped here for lunch to try a burger. I ordered the 'small' 1/2 pound green chile cheeseburger with fries. They have 3 burger sizes and this was the smallest one.

Other than the size of the burger, I did not find anything exceptional about this place. The burger was ok and the fries were ok. Maybe I need to try something else next time.

The restaurant itself was neat and clean, nice artwork on the walls. Service was good.

Not many options for vegetarians - maybe bean burrito or cheese enchilada, though the menu indicated they have a 'beefy' red sauce, so maybe would have to try green sauce if you are vegetarian.

I would to back sometime and try something New Mexican instead of a burger.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

This place is a bit on the pricey side for that part of town but they deliver on the dollar. Tortilla burger was cooked medium rare with plenty of fixings in a quick time frame. I would not bring a party bigger than 4 here as the place can get tight. Great spot for couples. Give this place a try.

7  Thank dreeksmonto