We stopped at this little casino on our way back from Los Alamos..It is right at the junction to the main highway and we wanted to take a little break. It has a first, time sign up bonus, but we didn't realize that Buffalo Thunder and this casino were on the same card. Had we known, we would have stopped at the other one to use our free play. It is relatively small, compared to some of the others, but we did have a nice visit. They have a buffet which the customer service man told us was better and less expensive than the one at the partner casino, but we did not have a chance to try it since we had other obligations. Another casino with penny video poker, so you can make you money last for a while without going broke. We did not use the hotel facilities, so we cannot comment on that aspect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cities of Gold Casino Hotel is located 15 scenic miles north of Santa Fe, New Mexico on Hwy. 84/285. 124 luxurious Guest Rooms. 1300 square feet of Conference Facilities. Breakfast and Dinner available in the Gold Dust Restaurant. Just steps away from the Cities of Gold Casino with Las Vegas style gaming action - seven days a week. Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Slots, Bingo, Three Card Poker and the ONLY Poker Room in Northern New Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Cities of Gold Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cities Of Gold Hotel Santa Fe
- Cities Of Gold Casino Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico