We have been coming to this hotel for numerous years and have watched it decline I'm quality and service but this time it was "bad". They did not have our reservations, they refused to give us our promised promotional rate and had absolutely no competence at check in. In addition, they claimed we did not inform them of our pets and tried to charge $50 more for the room and asked us to move t a room with ripped carpet chewed walls and poorly cleaned. The lady manager and I'm stretching it to call her a lady claims we lied about the pets. The record of the dozen or so times we stayed before would clearly show that we always had our pets. So we were forced to leave and move to La Quinta in Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cities of Gold Casino Hotel is located 15 scenic miles north of Santa Fe, New Mexico on Hwy. 84/285. 124 luxurious Guest Rooms. 1300 square feet of Conference Facilities. Breakfast and Dinner available in the Gold Dust Restaurant. Just steps away from the Cities of Gold Casino with Las Vegas style gaming action - seven days a week. Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Slots, Bingo, Three Card Poker and the ONLY Poker Room in Northern New Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Cities of Gold Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cities Of Gold Hotel Santa Fe
- Cities Of Gold Casino Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico