My husband and I made reservations a week before our trip to stay two nights. We reserved a king size bed, non smoking, dog friendly room. We showed up at 10:00 pm. When we went to check in, Heather at the front desk told us someone decided to extend their stay and so they had no pet friendly room. I told her we drove two hours with our dog what were we supposed to do, we were told we could stay but our dog couldn't. We asked for a manager she said there wasn't one, they couldn't do anything for us. A new staff member Chris called the manager and they found us a smoking room with two full size beds. The bed was small for my husband and I. This morning went to talk to the manager all he had to say was they had found us a room and I had got a good rate because of my prayers card. He only had excuses. Heather needs customer training and the manager needs to be responsible for his employees making mistakes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cities of Gold Casino Hotel is located 15 scenic miles north of Santa Fe, New Mexico on Hwy. 84/285. 124 luxurious Guest Rooms. 1300 square feet of Conference Facilities. Breakfast and Dinner available in the Gold Dust Restaurant. Just steps away from the Cities of Gold Casino with Las Vegas style gaming action - seven days a week. Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Slots, Bingo, Three Card Poker and the ONLY Poker Room in Northern New Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cities of Gold Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cities Of Gold Hotel Santa Fe
- Cities Of Gold Casino Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico