The lady at the front check in desk was not friendly. We had no hot water in the morning and were told we were the only ones to complained. No one had a hot shower. When we spoke to the lady at the front desk. She was very uncaring and never apologized for the in convince. And said well you pre paid for your room so that's it. We asked to speak to the manager and was informed mark the manager would not be in till after noon. Had to ask for marks business card which did not even have his name on in. Had to write his name down myself. Plz do not stay here it's not worth 180 a night. I recommend buffalo thunder and I wish they were not full so we could of stayed there. Their customer service was great just visiting the casino. Will never stay or recommend to stay here to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cities of Gold Casino Hotel is located 15 scenic miles north of Santa Fe, New Mexico on Hwy. 84/285. 124 luxurious Guest Rooms. 1300 square feet of Conference Facilities. Breakfast and Dinner available in the Gold Dust Restaurant. Just steps away from the Cities of Gold Casino with Las Vegas style gaming action - seven days a week. Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Slots, Bingo, Three Card Poker and the ONLY Poker Room in Northern New Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Cities of Gold Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cities Of Gold Hotel Santa Fe
- Cities Of Gold Casino Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico