The front desk staff person was rude and uncaring. When she checked us in it felt like we were listening to a recording - something that she had said a thousand times before and cared absolutely nothing about.
The worst part is that a few weeks later we found out that they had charged both our credit card and our check card for the room. I have been calling them for the past week trying to find someone who can fix this problem, but every time I call I get a rude employee who says I have to speak to a manager, who never happens to be there when I call. I have left my name and number three times asking for this manager to call me back, but he never does. Getting very frustrated...
Will never stay there again and will actively discourage anyone else from staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cities of Gold Casino Hotel is located 15 scenic miles north of Santa Fe, New Mexico on Hwy. 84/285. 124 luxurious Guest Rooms. 1300 square feet of Conference Facilities. Breakfast and Dinner available in the Gold Dust Restaurant. Just steps away from the Cities of Gold Casino with Las Vegas style gaming action - seven days a week. Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Slots, Bingo, Three Card Poker and the ONLY Poker Room in Northern New Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cities of Gold Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cities Of Gold Hotel Santa Fe
- Cities Of Gold Casino Hotel Santa Fe, New Mexico