“Terrible”

Whoos Donuts
Ranked #4 of 10 Bakeries in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We bought a dozen donuts while visiting Santa Fe in July 2014. Not much of a selection. We bought a dozen for $20. When we got back to the hotel the donuts were so stale and hard, I could barely bite into the cinnamon cake donut. The chocolate icing was so think you couldn't taste it. My husband's jelly filled was also so stale he could not eat it. The cappuccino was terrible as well. Not sure if this was just a bad day or what but I would recommend you find another place and don't risk it.

1  Thank Susan M

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Found these at the Santa Fe Farmer's Market. Bought a chocolate chili donut which was so heavy and dry I threw it away, along with a similar blueberry lavender donut. The lavender is in the icing , which is so faint, its hardly detectable. Maybe it was just my particular donut, but there was one discernible blueberry in it. The cornmeal makes for very weird, dry, crumbly donuts. They tasted as though they'd been fried the evening before, but as I said, maybe it was just the heavy cornmeal. At 3 bucks a donut, I felt it was a huge waste of money.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

WOW! What a treat. A stranger we met at the Whole Foods suggested this place when we were looking for a Electric Charging station for our car... while there were not charging stations in Santa Fe that we could locate.. this place was a WONDERFUL treat! I highly recommend. Their blue corn donuts were to die for! WOW... the flavors were amazing and even though were were there late afternoon all 4 donuts we had were FRESH and DELICIOUS! Highly recommend this place to any and all that want to treat themselves!

One word: DELICIOUS!

1  Thank Harley D
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Delicious donuts in flavors haven't seen before. Pistachio lemon white choc, tres de leche, Boston cream, blue corn blueberry lavender, all good in that order. Didn't try s'mores because that seemed silly at 8am. If I make it back to Santa Fe, I'll be smarter

2  Thank PattyB789
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We Always stop by Whoos for a couple donuts when in Santa Fe. Cardamon Orange Cream filled, Lavender Blue Corn, pistachio, bacon/chocolate, sea salt, biscochitos along with traditional cake, sugar and frosted. They do sell out so get there early! They also have breakfast burritos.
The chocolate shop next door has it's own treasures! Great for gifts or just for yourself. Delish!

1  Thank HotPocket505