Old Santa Fe Inn
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$216
US$257
US$248
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$162
US$305
US$282
US$387
US$346
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$237
  • Restaurant
Villas de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$172
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$69
EconoLodge
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$181
1,736 results
All reviewsburrito barcookieskiva fireplacegreat locationfree parkingwafflesguacamolewithin walking distancemotor courtfresh fruitshort walkincluded breakfaststate capitoljunior suiteparking lottamaleswould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 7 June 2011

Considering the prices that nice hotels rooms can be in Santa Fe, this hotel is a steal - especially if you catch an off season special. I appreciated not having to pay extra for parking, internet, or breakfast - that alone saved almost $50. It's a short 5 min walk to the Plaza and all the interesting things in town, but you're just outside all the traffic so it's really easy to drive in and out. Breakfast is a fabulous burrito bar with eggs, sausage, Starbucks coffee, etc. For sheer ambiance, I highly recommend eating outside on the lovely garden terrace with a fountain with the pinon-scented breeze floating by. Exquisite. The hotel is very pretty and tastefully appointed throughout (southwest style is really atrocious when it goes cheesy or overdone) - from the trailing wisteria vines everywhere to the beautiful lithographs in my room. Of course, the room was very clean (do I really have to say that? All hotels SHOULD be clean). The bed and pillows were plump and comfy. I could have used a slightly firmer mattress, but I still slept like a stone for about 9 hours and woke up without any aches or creakiness. The hospitality feels real and genuinely solicitous. I loved that iced lemon water appeared in the lobby every day around 1:30 followed by homemade cookies at 4pm. What I like most about Old Santa Fe Inn is that it has the flavor of a family owned place, not a chic destination spot bankrolled by some big corporate chain to give you a perfectly manufactured (read: artificially constructed) version of a 'Santa Fe Experience.' Ugh. I like my travel real. Alex was the front desk clerk and she was just lovely - from giving tips about good places 'off the beaten path' to checking in with me to make sure everything was just right. It had everything I needed as a business traveler, but it made me wish I was on vacation. Old Santa Fe in is the perfect place to stay when you don't want to break the bank but you want a really special Santa Fe visit. Any time I'm passing through or visiting, I'll be staying here for sure.

Room Tip: Check online for off season specials
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank SLR13
Reviewed 5 June 2011

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Old Santa Fe Inn. We were moved to a quiet room (room 10) per our request at booking and it was clean, very spacious, very comfortable beds, linens and towels. Parking right in front of your room. We didn't have pets but it's pet friendly also! The hot breakfast bar was excellent and all employees were very friendly and helpful - Norman in particular was outstanding and went above and beyond to help us out with restaurant recommendations and general info. Alex also helped us out when we forgot an item at the hotel and came back 2 days later on our way home to retrieve it. The tea/coffee 24/7 in the lobby and the fresh lemon water (cold) is a wonderful touch in a hot, dry climate. It was just a few blocks walk to the plaza and all the sights.
Would recommend: Tomasita's, Thai Cafe, Louie's Corner Cafe and the Bumble Bee Grill for reasonably priced, delicious eats. We would definitely return!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank asha123
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We spent three nights and could not have been more pleased. Our second floor room had a small balcony that overlooked the state capitol building. The fireplace was warm and romantic. Very easy walk to the plaza and some excellent restaurants. The staff was quite accommodating, especially Nomar who was on in the evenings. We would definitely come back again!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank thefris
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We had a great time at the Old Santa Fe Inn. The service was the best, the rooms were clean and nicely furnished, complimentary cookies in the afternoon, and the breakfast was really good. We were able to walk just a short distance (maybe 5 minutes) to the square and do some shopping. The next time I go to Santa Fe, I will be staying here again!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank travel20102
Reviewed 30 May 2011

This is a fantastic hotel! We were a little surprised when we pulled into the parking lot as the property has the feel of a motel but when we entered our beautiful suite we were extremely pleased! Alex at the front desk is delightful! She is very knowlegable about the area and is so lovely! She really made our trip a very enjoyable event!

The rooms are HUGE and the kiva is divine! The hotel is two blocks from the square and a very easy walk. It is quiet and I would recommend it to anyone!

BRAVO! Thank you for making our 25th Anniversary a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: Ask for the King Kiva Suite #18!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple