First, let me start by saying the Santa Fe in general is such a quaint town. I am a big city girl from Texas and am used to the hustle and bustle of a big city. It was very refreshing to get away to SF and ski with my family. I spent months researching where to stay and finally decided it would be OSFI because of the raving reviews. There is nothing fancy about this hotel. It's charm lies in the staff, cleanliness and typical southwestern style. I would choose this hotel again and again because of how welcome we felt here. The staff there is super knowledeable and friendly. My favorite staff member is Michael at the front desk. That man is worth his weight in gold. He is an asset to OSFI! You could ask him about anything related to SF and he would have an answer for you or make sure he got one for you right away. If you're on the fence about where to stay, you need to stop looking and book this hotel. We stayed in a junior suite with king sized bed seperated with a door to the living room that had a pull out couch. The pull out mattress was SOOO comfy. I think they use tempurpedic/memory foam matresses. My mom and daughter stayed on the pull out with no complaints whatsoever. There were 2 tvs in our suite which was even better for our daughter who was able to watch her cartoons. ;) Very convenient and close to the plaza. Do yourself a favor and stay here. Michael and the other staff will make you feel right at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally-owned and managed, and selected as one of the ten classic and reinvented motels in the United States, Old Santa Fe Inn is located only four blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza in downtown Santa Fe. Our Inn also has free parking and free 100MBps Internet access. Imagine a slower pace…..a more peaceful tempo..…a time when artists and writers were just discovering the charm of Santa Fe, the oldest Capitol city in the United States....Old Santa Fe Inn captures that feeling of warmth and hospitality from a simpler time.We're located only four blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza on Historic Route 66 and three blocks from the Railrunner train station, you will easily walk to the best of what Santa Fe has to offer. The colorful history of Santa Fe is reflected in our guest room furnishings, which are patterned from historic collections of New Mexican antique furniture and textiles, and the famous woodcuts of beloved local artist Willard Clark that decorate the walls are reminiscent of his heyday…a time when noteworthy artists and writers were attracted to and lived in Santa Fe. Parking right outside your door, 16 Mbps high speed internet access, our expanded business and fitness centers, and morning breakfast burritos are all complimentary. Many rooms feature a kiva-style fireplace and a private balcony or patio area, and our suites offer separate living areas, jetted tubs, microwaves and refrigerators. All rooms and suites feature flat screen televisions (with HBO) and wireless and wired Internet access.As you can tell by our high TripAdvisor ranking, we value your patronage and will offer you the best guest service in Santa Fe. Please stay with us at Old Santa Fe Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Old Santa Fe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Old Hotel Santa Fe
- Old Santa Fe Inn New Mexico